Mia will support the Industry Capability Network (ICN) in Gippsland during June/July — attending industry briefings on major government infrastructure projects and running workshops.
The aim of the June Gippsland Major Infrastructure Industry Briefings is to inform businesses how they can be part of the region’s investment in major infrastructure projects across the whole of government.
This government industry development initiative is supported by federal, state and local government agencies, including: Regional Development Victoria, the federal Department of Industry, Innovation and Science, Baw Baw Shire Council, Wellington Shire Council, Latrobe City, Latrobe Valley Authority, Grow Gippsland, Federation University and Regional Rail Revival Gippsland. A member of Mia’s team will also be present at each of these events, so come along and say hello!
ICN industry briefings (June):
- Thursday 14 June, 4:00–6:30pm, Drouin Golf Club (more info)
- Tuesday 19 June, 7:30–10:00am, Italian Australian Club, Morwell (more info)
- Thursday 21 June, 4:00–6:30pm, Criterion Hotel, Sale (more info)
You can also catch us in the Gippsland region during July, when Deirdre Diamante will present a series of workshops on behalf of ICN. We’ll provide more information on our events page when registrations are available.
Mia ICN workshops (July):
- Tuesday 17 July, 9:00am–12:30pm, Sale (Winning Government Business)
- Wednesday 18 July, 8:45am–5:00pm, Morwell (Government Bid Writing)
- Tuesday 24 July, 9:00am–12:30pm, Warragul (Winning Government Business)