Mia has been reappointed to the PAS panel – the new Victorian State Purchase Contract (SPC) for the provision of Professional Advisory Services (PAS), following an open tender process.
Managed by the Department of Treasury and Finance (DTF), the Professional Advisory Services (PAS) contract, or PAS panel, offers professional advisory services including commercial, finance, tax and probity advice to government buyers.
For the past three years, Mia was a member of the previous PAS contract, which expired recently. Under the new contract, we are eligible to provide professional advisory services to government departments and agencies in an expanded number of areas, including:
- Business case preparation and development
- Strategic policy review, and reform project development (incorporating service need analysis, service planning, feasibility studies and strategic assessments)
- Project, program and business review and evaluation (incorporating business re-organisation reviews)
- Market engagement and implementation (incorporating procurement)
- General commercial advice (incorporating commercial negotiations)
- Probity advisory services
- Prequalification assessment, and
- Tender assessment.
Combining our deep public sector knowledge and extensive commercial experience, Mia has a solid track record in delivering these advisory services to both the public and private sectors over the past decade. We have worked with the state and federal governments in shaping procurement policies, including probity and market engagement policies, and also on capital program frameworks with a focus on governance.
Use of the PAS panel is mandatory for all departments bound by the Victorian Government Purchasing Board (VGPB) procurement policies. The new SPC came into effect on 1 September and will expire 31 August 2023. We look forward to growing our relationship with government agencies over the course of this contract.