When Mia Consulting Services collects personal information about a User, such as name or contact details, it will comply with the following principles:
- Mia will clearly indicate how it intends to use the personal information collected from a User.
- Mia will not disclose a User’s personal information to any unrelated third party, except where the User has given expressed permission for Mia to do so or where required to do so by law.
- Mia will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that any personal information provided by a User is held securely by it or by its third party application service providers contracted to provide services to Mia.
- Mia will make all reasonable efforts to keep a User’s personal information up to date and accurate.
- If a User requires access to any personal information Mia holds about them, wishes to notify Mia of any change, modification or correction, or would like Mia to delete their personal information from its records, they can contact Mia at any time via email or by telephone (AEST office hours) on +61 1300 123 642.