Helping clients meet government quality expectations
Government places high importance on consistency, process and quality of delivery, making quality management a highly weighted section of any government tender document. In fact, the presence of a quality management system (QMS) can also be a mandatory tendering requirement.
At Mia we understand what government is looking for when it comes to a QMS. Our comprehensive range of quality management, auditing and certification services help our clients stand out from the crowd.
QMS pulse check
To begin the process of identifying your specific QMS needs, Mia will discuss with you:
- If you need a QMS certified by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO-certified)
- What’s involved in implementing a QMS or getting an existing one into shape
- How to deal with the resources issue and/or the associated learning curve, and
- How to answer the quality management section of the tender.
Quality management systems
Mia will collaborate with your team to assess in detail where your organisation sits in terms of quality management, and guide you through the process of design and implementation of a QMS. We offer the following options:
- Review of existing procedures and gap analysis, including determining what needs to be done to achieve a QMS certified to the ISO 9001:2008 global standard (if required)
- Development and implementation of a QMS, including information gathering, development of documentation and training
- Provide strategies and support to ensure your QMS remains compliant with use, and
- Ongoing maintenance and management of your QMS, ensuring it remains compliant and up to date.
Auditing and third-party certification
If you already have a QMS in place, Mia can work with you in a variety of ways to ensure your system remains compliant:
- Auditing of your existing QMS to prepare your business for an external audit or ISO certification by an accredited organisation
- Ongoing management of your internal auditing program, and
- Third-party (non-ISO) certification of your existing QMS to ensure compliance with the global ISO standard.
Through our partner Integrated Consulting Solutions (ICS) we can provide further quality management, OH&S management and environmental management support, all targeted towards your goal of winning more government business.