Shaping tender responses that hit the mark
Successful tendering is founded on how well a business can differentiate itself from its competitors, not just how well it demonstrates it can do the job. Mia can help you stand out from the crowd and highlight compelling, intelligent and well thought-out reasons why a buyer should choose you. After years of experience in the tendering process, Mia knows exactly what government organisations will regard favourably. We cover all possibilities and outcomes when writing and assessing a tender – some of which you may not have considered.
Mia offers a dedicated tender writing service, with experienced resources that can deliver large tender responses in short time frames. This can be on as “as needs” basis, or we can negotiate long-term agreements, where our team builds a solid knowledge of your business over time, providing ongoing valuable support and increasing tender response efficiencies over the long term.
Tender assessments are perfect for organisations possessing internal tender-writing capability, but desiring the insurance of having an independent peer review of their response. A tender assessment also helps smaller businesses manage their cost.
Mia’s highly qualified team reviews your draft tender response to determine:
- whether you have answered each question fully and correctly
- whether you have addressed each evaluation criteria clearly and fully
- if your strengths and service offerings are clear
- if assumptions have been made in your tender response, and
- if you have differentiated your service offering.
Tender response libraries
While every tender is different, there are usually common elements that recur – such as your company’s points of differentiation and descriptions of your capability (among others). Developing typical responses to commonly asked tender and quotation questions will reduce the time taken to respond and ensure your organisation is sending the right message every time.
Mia will work with you to develop a library of template tender responses addressing these common requirements, including:
- management systems (e.g. environmental management, OH&S and quality management)
- capability statements, such as experience, resources, systems, methodologies and subcontractors, and
- points of differentiation including customer service, innovation, knowledge management and value adds.