Strategic Industry Engagement
Helping government agencies make meaningful connections with industry
Mia works with government agencies to create industry-facing communications plans that take probity requirements into account and incorporate strategies, tools and terminology that resonate with industry. Each plan is tailored to meet specific objectives, and may recommend a mix of digital communications, information sessions, collaborative workshops and focus groups.
Implementation of communications strategies often involves presenting directly to the industry sector/s in question. Mia will facilitate the required information sessions, including:
- working with government stakeholders to understand the message to be delivered
- liaising with key industry stakeholders to understand how the message will be received and what will make a difference to industry
- development of effective, compelling content that genuinely resonates with industry
- organisation and management of the information session, and
- delivery of the content to assembled industry stakeholders.
Industry engagement workshops
In the event government is seeking consultation and feedback from industry, Mia will facilitate industry workshops and/or focus group sessions to support the desired outcome (for example, development of new policy or technology standards, or to support a procurement). This may involve:
- working with government stakeholders to understand the desired outcome in detail
- liaising with key industry stakeholders to understand the corresponding commercial environment
- development of workshop strategy and content to support the agenda, fully incorporating probity requirements while giving industry a voice
- organisation, management and facilitation of the workshop.